Browse through and shop our collection of vintage products: t-shirts, posters and magnets to show your support for the work that have do
First impressions count. A clean environment endorsed by Keep Britain Tidy is a very public way of showing your commitment to providing an attractive and pleasant place for your customers and visitors.
The Keep Britain Tidy Award recognises places that have achieved the very best standards of cleanliness and environmental quality.
- Demonstrate your commitment to providing the very best visitor and customer experience
- Independent verification that your location meets the very highest standards of cleanliness and is well-managed
- Demonstrate your commitment to the environment to the local community, staff and visitors
- Introduce efficiency and cost saving measures
- Receive expert recommendations and management solutions
- Achieve national recognition for your hard work in providing a great place to visit
The Award is open to all organisations that manage publically accessible places and could include:
- Shopping centres
- Business Improvement Districts
- Transport hubs, such as railway and bus stations
- Retail parks
- Business parks
- Entertainment and leisure complexes
- Tourist attractions
- High streets
- University campuses
An assessment of all public-facing areas is carried out by expert Keep Britain Tidy assessors. The assessment will cover litter and waste management, graffiti, staining, bin provision and your overall cleansing regime. In addition, we will also look at how effectively you communicate litter and waste messages to your customers and visitors.
The assessors will generally spend a day on site and, alongside the assessment, will provide a feedback report outlining recommended actions and examples of best practice for further improvement.
The Award lasts for two-years, with a ‘mystery shopper’ visit in the second year. This will ensure that high standards are maintained and will enable further recommendations to be given ahead of the following year’s full assessment.
The cost of applying for the award is £2,000 per year.
Download the flyer
To apply or find out more about the Keep Britain Tidy Award, please contact Rachel Scarisbrick email@example.com or call 01942 612 665.
Keep Britain Tidy is a registered Charity No. 1071737. Registered as a Company limited by guarantee in England & Wales No. 3496361. Registered office at Elizabeth House, The Pier, Wigan, WN3 4EX.
Please be patient while our server is processing your request.
If you encounter any errors please contact us.